Thursday 1 March 2012

Starting our Learning Logs...
This is the First task in our Learning Logs. We had to carry out a mini project on what learning means to us. This was a really good start for understanding Learning Logs. When we shared our logs with the rest of the class we created a success criteria on what each log should include.

*
Learning Log Success Criteria
Each week, I will use two pages in my learning log.
I will decide what I need to remember about the topic given and include only that.
*I can write, draw or stick in things into my learning log.
I will try to have a balance of writing and images  50-50.
I will  make sure the task addresses the title. 
Researched information will be explained in detail.
Each log will be colourful and neat.
I won't include work that  has been copied.
 My learning log is a place to reflect on my learning and be creative!
I will try to have high expectations of myself whenever I work on my learning log and I will always try to do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment